Monday 3 January 2011

Planning for 2011

Planing 2011

I have never been much of a planner in that I never actually sat down and made a written plan for anything. I just had an idea in my mind and I went about getting things done, but there are a number of problems with this way of working:
You can easily forget what you had in mind.
You can change the goal posts as you go from day to day.
You never get anything done.

As Riverlea Soap grows and takes more of my time I realise I cannot carry on aimlessly getting things done at my own pace. I need a PLAN. So for the first time ever Linda and I drew up a plan for 2011. I do have to say a big THANK YOU to Anne Marie for all her entries here, here, here, here, and here that helped make this so much easier for us.
It is amazing the weight off my shoulders knowing that the year at a glance is laid out with the monthly ideas in place and now I can go about doing a weekly plan so that every night when I go to bed I know what I will be doing tomorrow. YAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...